This event has ended! Congratulations to our winners:
Want to go deeper with your friends and with God? It might be more complicated this fall...but not impossible.
The #ActLoveWalkChallenge is a team-based online scavenger hunt to play with your friends against hundreds of other teams of college students across the country. Compete for prizes and school pride! Every day, we'll share missions with you—some meaningful and some goofy—that'll help you bring a little justice to this messed up world, learn about God, and deepen your friendships.
The #ActLoveWalkChallenge is hosted by InterVarsity, a campus ministry committed to catalyzing movements that call every corner of every campus to follow Jesus. We welcome you wherever you are on your faith journey.
- Who? This is ideal for college students, but graduate students are also welcome! Groups of 4-5 students is a great starting size for a single team.
- When? We'll challenge you to new missions every day from October 4-9, 2020.
- Cost? The #ActLoveWalkChallenge is 100% free for every participant!
- Prizes? Everyone who participates will receive a small gift, just for joining in the fun. We'll have 3 grand prizes for the top-scoring teams, with winners announced on the final day. We're also excited to give out daily team prizes along the way. Plus, there are daily individual prizes for those who post on Instagram for specially marked missions, using the hashtag #ActLoveWalkChallenge and tagging us @InterVarsityUSA. So, lots of prizes! Want to know more specifics? Click here.
- Questions? If you don't see the answer to your question in our FAQ, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and our team will get back to you!